Estate Planning, Administration, And Probate Pennsylvania Estate Planning Lawyers
Working with us on your estate planning offers you tailored services. We’ll create a customized plan to suit your needs and particular situation, no matter the age or income level. The focus is a clear-cut strategy for managing your financial security. We can help you with:
- Securing and preserving your assets
- Preparing for unforeseen events, and
- Equipping you with peace of mind knowing that you have done the best for your family.
We will also be happy to advise you about proceedings that may necessitate a transformation in your existing estate plan. This could entail:
- a marriage or divorce
- the birth of a child
- a planned retirement, and
- an unexpected injury or illness, or even the death of a loved ones
Whether you only need changes to what you have, or if it’s time for a whole new set of documents. Our services include:
- powers of attorney for financial affairs and health care
- guardianships and conservatorships
- methods to reduce taxes in coordination with financial and tax advisors
- keeping assets out of probate
- wills and living wills
We’ve been practicing estate and probate law for years; we know it inside out. WPENNLAW attorneys have the knowledge and experience you need on your side.
Personalized, Caring Service
We want to be a reliable source of information for you, so we work closely with our clients. Our lawyers take a personalized, caring approach to every matter we handle, helping clients get the legal assistance they require.
Estate Administration and Probate
We will provide those services that are necessary and appropriate to administer an estate, commencing with the petition to probate the Will (or for intestacy without a Will) and have you qualified as administrator/executor.
Our services include:
- Notices of appointment,
- Preparation of pleadings and reports to the court,
- Determining the financial condition of the estate, inventory assets, payments of estate obligations to creditors
- Plan of distribution to beneficiaries
- Trust administration
- Will disputes
- Omitted heirs